Thursday, November 3, 2011

2011 January Favorites ~ New MAC Dupe + Bad Product?


Do You LIKE Me? www.facebook.com T3 REVIEW + HOW TO ROUND BRUSH YOUR HAIR: www.youtube.com I know the lighting is kinda off in this video...because it is really gloomy out today! This is my 2011 January Favorites plus a new MAC dupe I found and a failed/overrated product! I hope you all enjoy!! Products Mentioned: - Revlon Lipstick Lilac - Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer Light 2-3.5 - ROC Eye Cream - Maybelline Falsies Mascara - MAC Well Dressed Blush - Wet N Wild Spring Collection Silent Treatment - MAC Twinks Eyeshadow - MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow - Moroccan Oil - MAC Mattifying Cream - Maybelline Eye Studios Gel Eyeliner - MAC 231 Brush - Peter Thomas Roth Anti Aging Skin Care Line - LOREAL Liquid Lip Colors Shine Struck - T3 Hair Dryer - Maybelline Fit Me Foundation FTC: I was sent the T3 Hairdryer from T3 for review. I am not being compensated to use it. ALL other products I purchased.

Buyers Cuisinart Ice30bc




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links